Big things, Small Packages...

Sunday, July 5, 2015
Shopping Trials and Tribulations

As much as I love to shop, what takes away from the fun of it all is not finding the right FIT! The fit of your clothes is so important to your ensemble and is based solely on your body type. 


I'm a little bitty thing with hips, butt and arms Michelle Obama would laugh at. So I have to be really cognizant of what truly works on my frame. 

You have to be ready to face your flaws for the emotional, contact sport that is shopping. Otherwise, you will continue to invest in pieces that make you uncomfortable or don't flatter you at all. This takes practice for the fashionably inept. Don't worry my friends I'm here to help you. XOXO


1 comment:

  1. I love your transparency about what works and what doesn't work for our body types. We're not cookie cutters. Thanks for helping us accept that we're all different and we need to find what's best for our frames. #Loveyournuggets! Not punt intended ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Back to Top